The book is ideal for upper level and graduate study of public relations as well as aspirants of PR courses.
IIMC IIMC NEW DELHI IIMC SAMPLE PAPERS IIMC MASS COMMUNICATION IIMC PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS IIMC PREPARATION HELP How to prepare for IIMC? wanna get into IIMC New Delhi This is the place to find and get some useful info..............
IIMC ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2005
PG Diploma Courses in English /Hindi Journalism
Full Marks 85 Time 2 hours
Answer all questions
1. Write notes on any two within 200 words (2*7.5)
2. Write about 100 words each on any three.(3*5)
3. Name the author of the following (5*1)
4. Why were following in news? Describe in 50 words each.(5*3)
5. Write about in 20 words each on the following:(5*2)
6. What do the following stands for (5*1)
7. Write about in 20 words each on the following (10*1)
8.Attempt any two in 200 words each (2*5)
A communication strategy provides an essential framework for developing a comprehensive and integrated campaign. It is a plan which outlines the rationale for, and desired outcomes of, your proposed public information campaign. The strategy defines specific objectives to provide a framework within which to formulate strategies and against which to evaluate outcomes.
In the development of the communication strategy, key decisions need to be made about:
The communication strategy should clearly articulate how all the various components of the campaign will be co-ordinated and managed to achieve its objectives most efficiently and effectively.
Question Paper of IIMC New Delhi entrance test for PGD in Ad. & PR 2005-06
IIMC NEW DELHI
Full marks:85 Time 2 hours
1. Describe one advertisement, which you liked the most on these mediums as given below and also why you liked it?
2. What do you mean by the followings?